Monday, July 2, 2012

ORANGE for SUMMER !!!

Hello my Dears...
Orange is a vary nice color for make up in this summer....i just realized that....;))) I was afraid of it till....TODAY....:))) decided to try it and i love it a lot...used for my eyes for my lips and on my cheeks. At the beginning i thought that it can be too much of orange i can turn to an ORANGE FRUIT....LOL...but it turned very nice for my pale skin... Sooooo  ...Here is the make up....:)))) hope that you like it and see you soon..:)))

Love Victoria :*...



3 comments:

  1. I love this look very pretty. What color lips is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy...the lipstick is FFLEUR in T30 shade...glad that you liked my look. Thank you and see you soon :)))
      Love Victoria :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete