Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CREATIVE SIGMA MAKE UP LOOK(YELLOW AND ORANGE)

  Hello my Dears...:)))
yesterday i was shocked and  impressed at the same time by an amazing make up look from SIGMABEAUTY....I couldn't take my eyes away from this make up so i said to myself that i have to try it...i have to do it...and today I DID IT....:)))
 I am very pleased and happy with the result taking in consideration the fact that i am not a make up artist and do not own any high end make up products....
The only thing i own are Sigma Make me Crazy brush set which i received it as a present from TheGlamWorld (YT user name) which i am grateful to...Thank you Faby...:)))
  Bla Bla Bla...;)) I know...but i had to mention my Dear Faby..:)))
Ok...the inspiration pics is this...
  
As i said this pics belongs to SigmaBeauty and i used it just for inspiration....and my pics...




       
     Lets begin the               tutorial...



1. Apply a eyeshadow primer so your eyeshadow will not crease...
2. Apply a white base in the inner corner of your eyes to give that extra shine to your white eyeshadow...
3. Use a white shimmery white eyeshadow in your inner corners on the top of the white base...

 I used KIKO #169




4. Use on your lid a yellow eyeshadow ...do not pass the crease...
5. In the crease apply a orangy eyeshadow and blend it well with the yellow one...Go slightly above your crease area and don't forget to blend...


For this i used my Zoeva 88 Eyshadow Palette








6. Under your and inner corners apply the same shimmery white eyeshadow...

7. Using a cream eye liner and create that long winged on your upper lashline...

I used the one from ZOEVA in Black Lace 

8. Under your water line apply white base and in water line apply white eye liner...
9. Draw another winged line under your water line....


10. Apply mascara on your top lashes and on the bottom ones apply your white base slightly...

11. Clean and reshape your winged lines with a concealer...

12. Use a purple/violet lip liner and lipstick...Lipgloss for extra shine...



AND YOU ARE READY...
                    :))))





..THE FINISHED LOOK..









PRODUCTS:
FACE 
1. EMBRYOLISEE LAIT VREME CONCENTRE
2. MATIS FOUNDATION
3. ZOEVA CONCEALER  PALETTE
4. MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH POWDER
5. ZOEVA MINERALIZE BLUSH
5. KIKO LIGHT IMPULSE FACE PALETTE
7. ESSENCE FACE BASE







EYES
9. ZOEVA 88 EYESHADOW PALETTE
10. KIKO EYESHADOW #169
11. ZOEVA CREAM EYE LINER IN BLACK LACE
12. SEPHORA  ATOMIC VOLUME MASCARA
13. ZOEVA EYE PRIMER

 





 
LIPS
14. ZOEVA GRAPHIC LIP LINER IN ROSE AU LAIT
15. LANCOME LIPSTICK #300
16. BOURJOIS EFFECT 3D MAX LIPGLOSS 


TOOLS
SIGMA/ZOEVA BRUSHES






That's it my dears..let me know if you like it...i really hope you will like it :))
Take care and see you soon ..:)))
Ciao Ciao :)))
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment