Monday, December 17, 2012

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES by Samantha Chapman-REVIEW

   Hello My Dears !!!!
This is my blog post review of Real Techniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman a famous make up artist from UK.
I think there is no need to tell you who is Samantha Chapman for the girls who are into make up...but for those who don't know i wanted to tell you that Samantha Chapman is a famous Make Up Artist from UK and a Beauty Guru on YT, known as Pixiwoo...Samantha with her sister Nick are very talented and famous among YT make up community by offering to all make up lovers FREE make up tips, techniques, advises and lessons of make up art through their make up tutorials.
If i am talking of myself...the first make up tutorials on YT that i saw was of Pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8mM-f84qXE
...and i continued watching and watching and watching them after...:))) They are absolutely fantastic and amazing for giving to all of us FREE make up classes, teaching and helping to make first steps in The ART of Make Up...

Releasing their own line of make up brushes was amazing and by all reviews on YT, i understood that their brushes are good quality for a good price. I was trying to find the brushes in Italy, but i couldn't...So i went direct to the Real Techniques web site and i found the international suppliers... But the prices of RT brushes were less in USA than other parts of the world. So i ordered them from a web site that it's placed in USA....and the bad luck was that they were in Italian Customs Office for 3 months...and one brush was missing....At the end, after calling weekly and sending papers to Posta Italia, i received my brushes...Since the package was not damaged from outside or opened i contacted the seller and they were kind enough to return the money for the missing brush...So Big Thanks for IHerb.com for understanding.
After moving to Spain, i was shocked to find RT Brushes in a Beaty Shop in the south of Spain :))) How cool was that?!?!?!? I immediately ordered online the rest of the brushes that i wanted and in one week i received My Christmas Present... :)))) I was very happy and satisfied with my brushes...After having and using them for 2 months i can say my honest opinion and thoughts about RT brushes....:)))) 
So stay tuned....:)))



First of all I LOVE THESE BRUSHES !!!! They are very soft, cruelty free, vegan, multi-functional and amazing designed. The Purple ones are for eyes, gold for face and the fuchsia are for finishing...I own all 3 kits and some individuals ones...and all of them are absolutely fantastic. After washing they didn't loose hair, stayed soft and kept the shape. The application of products is smooth, soft and give you a wonderful finished look. 







A lot of girls were complaining that from one kit they were using only 2 brushes, the rest were there without any "job" ..:))) But i personally use them all...even the liner brush, which is too thick for a liner brush, i use it as a pencil brush without any problem...Or the brow brush i find it PERFECT for filling my brows...even if it's a little bit thick, i find it ideal for this job...:))) So i am pleased with all of them and i use them all in my make up routine. I will be honest...I own Sigma Brushes that I've won i a giveaway...and nothing to say..they are Very Good...But since I've got my RT Brushes i used them all the time...
So i will give a BIG LIKE for RT brushes and my advice "If you are on a budget makeuplover You will not regret getting these brushes. They are good quality for a reasonable, affordable price. And if you live in States YOU are lucky to get them cheaper than in other parts of the world !!!" And give a chance to all the brushes..try to find them their own use and enjoy creating, playing with your make up...
All the brushes are great and know their work..so don't be afraid to experiment!!!!
And since i've been talking a lot about these brushes, i will post down below a video where i used RT brushes....this way you will see the work they do and how easy is to work with them :)))
Enjoy the video my Dears ...:))))






Thank you very much for watching and Happy Holidays to all of you and you families !!!!
Love Victoria :*




3 comments:

  1. i definitely agree with you! i own a lot of these too and I LOVE THEM! :)

    Check out my blog at: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!

    I´m following you now. What´s about to follow each other?xx

    http://envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for following me...:) You have a nice blog, followed you back under the name of "MakeUpbyVicky" :)

      Delete